Customer satisfaction is important to us. It is essential you understand our online shopping policy before entering any transaction on this website. Make sure you read these Terms and Conditions before making a purchase from this site.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our online customer service assistants. Email email@example.com or call +852 2868 4688 between 9.30am to 6pm (Hong Kong Time GMT+8) Monday to Friday.
Return, Exchange, Cancellation and Repair Policy (For online store only)
If you find what you receive is not what you wanted, CARAT* is happy to provide you with a refund (excluding the shipping fee). Security tags are placed on the cases of all CARAT* loose stones. If this security tag is removed or damaged, a refund or exchange will NOT be granted.
Please follow the steps below for a refund.
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days after you receive the merchandise and let us know what items you would like to return. We will reply with a return authorization number and a return address.
2. Ship back to us via a traceable carrier (Fedex, DHL, UPS) within seven days of receiving our return authorization number. Shipping time will not be counted in the return time.
Because of sizing costs, the return of rings is subject to a refund being given minus a 10% restocking fee. All other returned items will receive a full refund, provided that all requirements are met. Return shipping is payable by customers.
Each item must be returned in the condition it was sent. It must have all the original packaging with collateral materials.
Please insure that you write the return authorization number clearly on the shipment paperwork.
CARAT* will send email confirmation for packages received. For your protection, please insure the package for the full amount of the invoice plus shipping charges. You should not write “jewellery”, “diamonds” or other luxury-related words anywhere on the package, as this invites possible theft. We suggest you write "fashion accessories". CARAT* is not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
Damaged goods due to customer’s negligence will not be accepted for a refund. Worn goods as evidenced by micro-scratches, scratches, dirt or additional workmanship from other jewellers will not be accepted. When we receive the item, it will be examined for damage through wear and tear.
Only a maximum of three items per transaction can be refunded.
Item(s) purchased via carat.co can only be returned online. Item (s) purchased from carat.co is not eligible for returns at any retail stores.
3. When we receive the item, it will be examined for wear and tear. Once inspected and no damage is noted we will refund your account. Note: Refunds can take between five to ten business days depending on your bank. The method of payment you used to make the purchase will be the method of the refund payment.
PLEASE NOTE: For all loose stones, if the security tag is removed from its case or damaged in any way, it will not be eligible for a refund.
CARAT* understands if you would like to exchange your item for something else. For all exchanges no re-stocking fee will be charged. CARAT* would like to help you choose something that meets your expectations so please contact us to help you with choosing something else. Follow these steps to claim an exchange:
1. Email us at email@example.com within seven days after you receive the merchandise and let us know what items you would like to exchange. We will reply with a return authorisation number and a return address.
2. Ship back to us via a traceable carrier (Fedex,DHL,UPS) within seven days of receiving our return authorization number (shipping time will not be counted in the return time).
3. Go online and make a new order for an item to equal or greater value. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify them of your new order number and the tracking number of the old item.
4. We will refund the amount of the item(s) returned to your payment account once the package
arrives and your new order has been processed. Note: Refunds can take between five to ten business days depending on your bank. The method of payment you used to make the purchase will be the method of the refund payment. Each item must be returned in the condition as it was sent. It must have all the original packaging with collateral material. Damaged goods due to customer’s negligence will not be accepted for a refund. Worn goods as evidenced by micro-scratches, scratches, dirt or additional workmanship from other jewellers will not be accepted.
For all loose stones, if the security tag is removed from its case or damaged in any way, it will not be eligible for an exchange.
Item(s) purchased via carat.co can only be exchanged online. Item (s) purchased from carat.co is not eligible for exchange at any retail stores.
All our jewellery is designed and hand assembled with the highest quality by jewellery master craftsmen, under very precise conditions. Customers are suggested wear and care their jewellery in the same way they would to fina jewellery. Our warranty only covers damages that are not caused by accident, inappropriate use or wear and tear; as is stated clearly on the guarantee card. Small repair fees might be charged if there is proof of artificial damage. Stone charges may also apply that have lost stones due to negligence.
In regards to ring sizing, if you find that your ring is not the right size, please send it back to us within 30 days for a one-off free resizing service. (Please note: this does not apply to eternity bands).
To claim a repair service, please follow these steps:
1. Email us at email@example.com to notify us of the problem and wait for a response from our customer service representative. Please send pictures of the problem if you can.
2. If we need to inspect the item we will ask you to ship it back to us for inspection. If the item is faulty we will repair it and return it to you as soon as we can. If we deem the item damaged or faulty due to fair wear and tear or neglect we may offer to repair at your cost or ship back at your cost. You will be given pre-approved repair authorisation and a return address.
3. Send the package via a traceable carrier so that you can track your package if necessary. (FedEx, UPS, DHL). Note: Unless it is an item returned for repair, you will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us, and for any costs incurred.
4. Remember to state “item return for repair” on the commercial invoice of the shipment in order to request exemption of any potential duplicated tax and duties of this order.
Please note additional information
In cases where you change your mind after placing an order, please notify us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your decision to cancel your order. Include your order number, name, order amount and currency. It is a requirement that you must send the email within 24 hours as we may not be able to stop the shipped order. If you are outside the 24 hours we will charge a 10% restocking fee for ring orders only because the item has been ordered and cannot be cancelled.
14K & 18 Rings
Since this item will be custom made for you, it cannot be returned, exchanged and refunded. Once you agree with the Terms & Conditions you may proceed with your purchase. For more assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customs & Sales Tax
The order will be dispatched from Hong Kong. The International shipping rate does not include customs duties, VAT or GST, sales tax and handling fees. You will be responsible for paying these upon receiving your purchase, if any, to your country's customs tariff system. To find out what these charges are visit www.fedex.com
If your order is processed successfully you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org as your proof of purchase.
On Sale Items
Shipped sale items are
non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable. Sale items are guaranteed
the mounting workmanship for 30-day period. We will confirm stock
availabilities within seven days of your order. Unsuccessful orders will be
refunded accordingly. Sale items whilst stocks last and for online orders only.